It's all about brows this season.
There are a lot of brow products on the market and its hard to know the right one to invest in. I have to admit that I change my mind between powder, pencil and marker frequently. I can't seem to decide which one I want to use! I'm currently loving brow gels with a comb for a more natural look. It makes it easier for me when I am rushing out the door to work.
So when Catrice emailed me with their brow products so I felt immediately draw to the brow fixer and the little two shade power compact. It's hard not to love something that has two shades so you can tailor your colour and has thoughtfully combined mirror, brush and a mini tweezer for ease of use. Incredibly, this set is only €4.49. I'm surprised by that!
The brow finisher below is like what I am currently using. It's a fast drying texture with no clumps or lumps. I speak from experience that the comb flies through brows. You push the hair where you want it to go and it sets it in place. God send for those of us who work in jobs where we do not have a lot of prep time with our make up. I am currently wearing foundation and powder - this was all I could do this morning!
The above brow definer is available in three shades as well.
I am really impressed by the price point of Catrice for the quality of the product. I cannot stress enough how good they are. I am hooked on their setting powder, bronzing powder, blusher and their waterproof eyeliner. In fact, I brought a lot of their products including their palettes to Italy with me while I am here!
Catrice is available from pharmacies and Pennys in Ireland.






0 Yorumlar