I can't even deal with this.
I love animals as much as anyone. I think my dogs are the best things in the world. Seriously, they are the best things.
But hearing that Diane Von Furstenberg paid $100,000 to a Korean cloning company to have her dog cloned when there are millions of dogs being put down or in shelters is a step too far.
Really??? Did you really need that???
The two dogs are Jack Russell terriers.
Seriously though, what an insane waste of money from a woman who I previously thought of as smart. If the story is true that is.
I am so sick of these 'designer' pets. I mean people who pay for purebreds, mixed breeds and cloning are wasting money. Not just wasting money but again, shelter pets. $100,000 donated to a shelter for a lovely animal could make a world of different instead of paying for a Jack Russell.



0 Yorumlar