In the latest issue of V Magazine, Jennifer Hudson posed for famed photographer Terry Richardson in an article/pictorial titled Jennifer Steps Up.
She is giving us all the sexy with this spread and she is getting ready to show us more of her sexy side with her new music and 3rd album getting ready to drop.
While discussing her upcoming album, which features Pharrell Williams, Babyface and Timbaland, Jennifer reflected on where she's been and where she's headed with her music,
“Earlier in my career I was just a soloist singing other people’s songs. Now I really want to be an artist. I want to lift the people up, have fun, create a moment. I have my own visions that I want to bring to life. People think I sit in church all day or stay at home and stare at my Oscar. It’s like I’m a nun or the president or something. I realized that people don’t really know who I am. It just feels like it’s time to take the training wheels off, you know? Let them see me.”
COAT SALVATORE FERRAGAMO BRACELET (MIDDLE, HER LEFT) AND NECKLACE POMELLATO BRACELETS (TOP, HER RIGHT, AND BOTTOM, HER LEFT) JACOB & CO. BRACELETS (BOTTOM, HER RIGHT, AND TOP, HER LEFT) CHANEL ON EYES, CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF LONG-LASTING EYELINER IN NOIR ON CHEEKS, CHANEL LE BLUSH CREME DE CHANEL IN REVELATION
I love this look on her..
BODYSUIT WOLFORD BODYSUIT (WORN UNDERNEATH, THROUGHOUT) FLEUR DU MAL JACKET BLK DNM NECKLACE CHANEL



0 Yorumlar