Empty Stocking is a purple shimmer. In real life it's not as blue as it looks in my photos, but the more I tried to color adjust the worse I was making it (and giving my skin a rather alarming sunburnt look in the process).
Twisted Tinsel is a silver foil that would really benefit from top coat to smooth it out and shine it up. (All these swatches, as usual, are two coats over base coat, no top coat.)
N-Evergreen is a darkish green with gold shimmer.
Bad Santa is a red shimmer.
Tilted Halo is a gold foil.
This is a nice assortment; you've got a red and green for Christmas, a silver and gold for New Year's, and a purple, which is appropriate for any occasion. However, I likely wouldn't buy all of these colors if they were available individually since I already have dupes or close enoughs in my stash. N-Evergreen is the most interesting of the lot.
Do you like minis or would you rather have full size bottles?

0 Yorumlar