Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Yo Jae Suk "Run When Daughter Na Eun Goes to See" Daughter Fool Certification

Yoo Jae Suk confessed, I run when my youngest daughter Naeun goes home to see me.On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on August 4, Yo Jae Suks Steer Warning for Haha will be released.In a recent recording, the members reported that Yoo Jae Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter Naeun these days, and I run when I go home.Yoo Jae Suk said, I am just about to get on the stone and I am going to stand up alone, but it is so beautiful.Yo Jae Suk recently laughed at Haha, who gave birth to her third daughter, saying, You are dead now, you will be so beautiful.The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, Who is it now? And Yo Jae Suk added, Some people say that they resemble me and others resemble Na Kyung-eun.The members laughed at the question, saying, The expense will cross.

Yoo Jae Suk confessed, "I run when my youngest daughter Naeun goes home to see me."

On SBS 'Running Man', which will be broadcast on August 4, Yo Jae Suk's 'Steer Warning' for Haha will be released.

In a recent recording, the members reported that "Yoo Jae Suk is going crazy to see his youngest daughter Naeun these days, and I run when I go home."

Yoo Jae Suk said, "I am just about to get on the stone and I am going to stand up alone, but it is so beautiful."

Yo Jae Suk recently laughed at Haha, who gave birth to her third daughter, saying, "You are dead now, you will be so beautiful."

The members who listened to the story of their daughter Na-eun asked, "Who is it now?" And Yo Jae Suk added, "Some people say that they resemble me and others resemble Na Kyung-eun." The members laughed at the question, saying, "The expense will cross."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar