I KNOW you all love GIVE AWAYS
and this is one that
KEEPS ON GIVING
all year long!
I KNOW how much most of you
LOVE MAGAZINES.
We were all doing magazines
LONG before Pinterest
and blogging, weren't we?
I know that a lot of you dropped
your subscriptions once you started
blogging because there was so
much inspiration online
AND because magazines are expensive..
However,
There is just something satisfying
about having a magazine
IN YOUR HAND,
isn't there?
So- Here's the deal!
I am offering you a
ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
to
to
COTTAGE.
It is published 5 times a year.
You will LOVE IT- trust me!
What do you have to do?
Just be
A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG
AND
LEAVE ME A COMMENT.
That's it-
No hoops to jump through-
I don't need your Mother's maiden name
or your father's blood type.
Just your name!
Got it?
GO!
Drawing is Saturday November 1st!
Well- don't just SIT THERE-
Leave me a comment dopey
I will be away for most of the day
but will try to play a bit of catch up tonight.
but will try to play a bit of catch up tonight.

0 Yorumlar