Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Transmission Impossible - Legendary Broadcasts From The 1970s-1990s (FM/TV)

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Transmission Impossible - (Eat To The Beat ~ ETTB057)
Legendary Broadcasts From The 1970s-1990s

The Coliseum, Jacksonville, Florida, USA July 24, 1987
Dean's Dome, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA September 13, 1989
Various Television Broadcasts 1978-1994
Sources Vary
Flac & MP3 320kbps
Cover Art Included

CD1:
01 Bye Bye Johnny
02 Breakdown
03 Kings Road
04 The Waiting
05 Dont Come Around Here No More
06 For What Its Worth
07 The Image of Me
08 Here Comes My Girl
09 Should I Stay or Should I Go
10 You Cant Judge A Book By Its Cover
11 Any Way You Want It
12 Runaway Trains
13 Refugee

CD2:
01 Bye Bye Johnny
02 The Damage Youve Done
03 Breakdown
04 Free Fallin
05 The Waiting
06 Benmonts Boogie
07 Dont Come Around Here No More
08 Southern Accents
09 Even The Losers
10 Listen to Her Heart
11 A Face in the Crowd
12 Something Big
13 I Wont Back Down
14 I Need To Know
15 Refugee
16 Runnin Down a Dream

CD3:
01 Free Fallin (Bridge School Benefit 1994)
02 Rainy Day Women 12 & 35 (Bob Dylan 30th Anniversary Concert 1992)
03 Straight Into Darkness (Farm Aid 1985)
04 Refugee (Live Aid 1985)
05 License To Kill (Bob Dylan 30th Anniversary Concert 1992)
06 Even The Losers (Farm Aid 1986)
07 Spike (Farm Aid 1986)
08 Across The Borderline (Farm Aid 1985 w. Bob Dylan)
09 Mr. Tambourine Man (Bob Dylan 30th Ann. Concert 1992 w. Roger McGuinn)
10 I Wont Back Down (Bridge School Benefit 1994)
11 Time To Move On (Bridge School Benefit 1994)
12 A Face In The Crowd (Letterman 1991)
13 Thank God (Chabad-Lubavitch Benfit 1986 w. Bob Dylan)
14 Fooled Again (I Dont Like It)

CD1 The Coliseum, Jacksonville, Florida, USA July 24, 1987
CD2 Dean's Dome, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA September 13, 1989
CD3 Various Television Broadcasts 1978-1994


Tom Petty (R.I.P.) – lead & backing vocals, rhythm & lead guitar, harmonica
Mike Campbell – lead & rhythm guitar
Benmont Tench – piano, organ, keyboards, backing vocals
Howie Epstein (R.I.P.) – bass guitar, backing vocals 1982-2002
Ron Blair – bass guitar, backing vocals 1976–1982, 2002–2017
Stan Lynch – drums, backing vocals 1976–1994
Steve Ferrone – drums 1994-2017

I really enjoyed listening to this collection. It's a lot of  great music packed into one sweet little package. I keep coming back to the memory that the guy who turned me on to Tom Petty also turned me on to Devo, Black Flag and The Meatmen. Looking at it with an older mind it actually shouldn't really of surprised me actually. The Punk Rock movement was brought about by music fans that felt Rock music had gotten too bloated and self-indulgent. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers music was anything but bloated and self indulgent. The wrote great Rock songs with great stories in the lyrics. No tours with a 100 piece orchestra and Benmont Tench wasn't surrounded by 60 synthesizers. The same reason their music made some of their influences want to record and tour with them. Bob Dylan, George Harrison, to name a couple. Plain and simple Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers were dA Damn Good Rock & Roll Band. Hope you enjoy this collection!!

Flac CD1
Flac CD2
Flac CD3

MP3


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar