Miss K, who spent her early years in Malaysia, claimed this is a Malaysian snack. I had previously seen what looked like colored goo filled sandwiches before, but these appeared much more wholesome. I asked the man the name and he said something about honey.
We purchased a bag of peanut and honey? filled sandwiches/pancakes and ducked into the entryway of one of yaowarat's many gold shops and dug in. Both E and I found these incredibly familiar tasting: they were like an Asian version of a peanut butter and honey sandwich. Very nice.
Next we did a run through of Chaoren Krung 16. I stopped for some dim sum.
Shrimp dim sum sounded nice, but so did the scallops. Miss K suddenly directed my attention toward a sausage like object saying it was "very nice." It seemed like a good idea.
Suddenly I was holding a 100 Baht(!) seafood sausage. After the first bite the price made sense. It was filled completely with only shrimp and crab. I tried to capture a better image of this snack but it just looked rude.

0 Yorumlar