As a gamer, I don't normally make models just for the fun of it. I don't mean that cutting, gluing and painting isn't enjoyable; it's just that normally all my creations are destined for use on the table top and therefore they have to fit in with some game or games.
Very occasionally, I'll make something because it seems like a neat idea (or did at the time!), even though it may have no practical value beyond the decorative. This is one such piece that I completed recently; I cannot see how it could be deployed in a game:
I don't quite know what happened here! I imagine that the zombie is in some trouble, but how did it get that way? Perhaps she crawled into the barrel of chemicals to search for meat? Maybe some enterprising survivor pushed her into the corrosive fluid ["Zombie kill of the week"?]. Or perhaps I've got it all wrong and there's something quite different going on?
I'd be interested to hear what my readers think is the story behind this model!

0 Yorumlar