More Blood Bowl! It's Eucalyptus Bowl this weekend, and I'm taking... Vampires!
I present my new team: Bite Club! If it's your first game, you will get bitten...
I present my new team: Bite Club! If it's your first game, you will get bitten...
The Brides are from Westwind. The ethereal dresses were an interesting challenge, and I think the red-head's came out best.
The coach/ head vampire is also from Westwind, and will stand in as Star Player Luthor von Drakenborg if required. He's on a 30mm base.
The Thralls are Corn Dolls from Crooked Dice. They're great miniatures, but I confess they're not very theme-y. Maybe the vamps have gone vegetarian? I almost rage quit from getting the arms to stay on. I should have pinned them. Painted up, they look really sinister and I may recycle them into another team...
The reroll markers are from Warhammer, and will hopefully see use in other games such as Fear and Faith.
All up, this was a fun team to paint and I expect it to be a real challenge to play at Eucalyptus Bowl this weekend.
*If you can work out the name of the fifth vamp (green hair with the coach), give yourself a pat on the back.
| "Three rerolls! Ha! Ha! Ha! I love to count!" |
All up, this was a fun team to paint and I expect it to be a real challenge to play at Eucalyptus Bowl this weekend.
*If you can work out the name of the fifth vamp (green hair with the coach), give yourself a pat on the back.

0 Yorumlar