Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spanish ISAF Soldiers 28 mm. (Pt. 2, painted models)

Well, here you can see part 1 of the project finished. Small text and a few pics, as there is not really that much to say. I have tried to reproduce the camo pattern, but of course painting the pixel effect is absurd at this scale, so it is just a bunch of small stains in different tones of brown :P

Let's go for them:
 
I guess this will be the NCO

Not great, but I'm satisfied

Looking ahead

The weapon is still awful. I hoped you shouldn't see the GS work. I miserably failed

And the final guy

A family pic
 
By the way, you can see a house behind. I got a set of buildings from Crescent Root Studio. They are absolutely great. A little bit pricey due to shipping costs, but they are definitely a deal for this ambientation. You can see them in this pic:
 
Not exactly a whole town, but enough for a start
 
In a few days you will see their oponents. All I'm saying for the moment is that they will be significantly more!

Hope you like this!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar